Having the right microdermabrasion system is essential to your spa’s survival. Microdermabrasion is an important part of the facial equation. It removes dead cells on the outermost layer of your skin, preparing it for a newer, smoother more supple surface of the skin.
The NewApeel® Aesthetic Microdermabrasion System is one of Altair Instrument’s premier microdermabrasion systems. With the help of their originally patented DiamondTome wand, superior results are the most likely of outcomes.
How the NewApeel® Aesthetic Microdermabrasion System Works
Your skin sheds nearly a million skin cells every day. Sometimes washing and cleansing it is not enough to make sure your pores don’t clog up with these dead cells. So with the help of an Esthetician, you stand a likely chance of having a more thorough cleanse.
Cleansing helps prevent clogged pores, which in turn helps to prevent wrinkles, age spots, and many skin imperfections that might appear with age. Those who understand this, know how important it is to get the routine microdermabrasion treatment.
Microdermabrasion is a great way to exfoliate and get deep down beneath the surface of the skin. Exfoliating the outer layer will leave a smoother, more supple texture and stimulates vascular circulation beneath the surface of the skin resulting in a healthier, more youthful appearance.
Estheticians who understand the importance of a routine microdermabrasion treatment need a reliable, quality equipment for clients they wish to have continued relationships with. The NewApeel® Aesthetic Microdermabrasion System does just that!
The NewApeel® Aesthetic Microdermabrasion treatment is non-invasive, pain-free and requires no down time. Your clients will be free of redness, irritation, and particle contamination. Their normal activities will not be interrupted, but it may be necessary to recommend sunscreen if they are going outdoors. You may even go ahead and end a treatment (yes, it depends on the treatment, of course) with the inclusion of a high SPF sunscreen.
To achieve maximum results, 6-8 treatments are recommended 2 – 3 weeks apart and after a series, monthly maintenance treatments are recommended to keep skin healthy and glowing. And remember … monthly maintenance is always a positive thing for you AND your clients.
What Makes the NewApeel System Special?
The NewApeel® Aesthetic Microdermabrasion System includes a patented DiamondTome wand used to vacuum the dead skin cells in a consistent and controlled manner. Each client’s skin type will be different, which is why we offer a variety of wands to create the optimal results: fine, medium, coarse and extra coarse wands.
Unlike the crystal microdermabrasion systems, there is no presence of cluttered crystals on the face to be cleaned and no threat of breathing in toxic chemicals, which makes this procedure really safe and convenient. After all, risk-free is the best approach for better ROI!
Skin Care Advantages:
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Rejuvenates collegen production
- Lessens the appearance of acne and acne scars
- Removes blackheads and whiteheads
- Improves dull or stressed skin
- Reduces enlarged pores
- Repairs sun-damaged skin
- Overall skin complexion is improved
- Helps with reduction of Melasma and Hyperpigmentation
- Carried out in a professional environment
- Gentle enough for the face and effective for whole body use
- Can be used alone or in combination with other products and treatment mechanisms, such as hydration.
- It’s always important to remember the treated skin should NOT be exposed to direct sunlight. Estheticians are advised to include sun protection or advise their clients to use sunscreen protection after an exfoliation treatment.
NewApeel Exfoliation System Includes:
- 4 DiamondTome™ Wands: 1 Fine, 1 Medium, 1 Coarse and 1 30MM Medium Bodywand
- 4 Tube Sets with 50 Single Use Filter Discs and Brush
- 1 Combo HEPA filter
- 1 Endozime Plus Cleaning Solution
- 1 Aesthetic Client Brochures 100 pack
- 1 Table Top Poster
- 1 Brass Brush – Autoclavable
- 1 Pair of tweezers
- 1 Information and Training CD
- 1 Hospital Grade Power Cord
- NewApeel® Console Warranty – 3 years
DiamondTome™ Wands Warranty – 2 yearsSize: 15.5” x 11” x 8”
Weight: 32.5 lbs